1. Instagram has posted an online guide offering tips to brands to creatively engage customers. This development follows advertising tests on the platform in October 2013.
2. The Australian reports that Bond and Monash Universities had previously rejected research partnerships with Swisse Wellness.
3. After concerns about a "lack of civility" in readers' comments, The Conversation has established a set of guidelines and hired a moderator.
4. Schapelle Vs INXS: Love will tear us apart. Who came out on top?
5. Maxus has resigned Monash University's $4 million advertising account.
Want more? Follow Sodona on Facebook, Linked In and Twitter for the latest updates.
Read More . . .